Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scrap Pack



Whenever the challenge is held I like to join the Scrap Pack challenge on scrapbook.com. It is a really fun challenge that really pushes your creativity. You get a pack of items in the mail from the hostess and you have to use all of the items on a layout. The items in the pack are both traditional and non-traditional scrapbooking items. Once you get the pack you can use all the paper, ink, or paint that you want, but you can't add any additional embellishments that you don't make out of paper.

This layout was for the October 2009 Scrap Pack challenge. I am happy to say that this one actually one the challenge this month. I was very excited about that. In October our kit consisted of:

A square of brown felt.
A square of burlap.
A 12 inch piece of green ribbon.
A mini paper bag.
Twelve blue tickets.
A piece of twine.
Four wooden beads (two large and two small).
And three buttons in three sizes.

When I first got the kit I immediately knew that I would use the Periphery line from Basic Grey. They blues, browns and greens in the pack were perfect for that line. I had to put on my thinking cap for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment