Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

More from the gift album

I have been plugging away at my grandma's Hanukkah gift album.  I have a few more completed pages that I wanted to share.  I still have three more pages to go, but I am well on my way to finishing them.  The first is of a photo of my grandmother's family during a Seder dinner.  My grandfather is at the dinner as well.  This occurred while they were dating so when my grandma was 17 or 18 years old.  I used the September Scarlet Lime kit for this layout.  I used a lot of Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress ink for inking, stamping and distressing on this layout.




The second layout that I have to share is a photo of my grandma as a little girl with her siblings.  The photo was taken when she was probably 2 or 3 years old.  They are either at the beach or at a park on a summer day and they are posed with several puppies.  This layout I did for the ABC (UVW) challenge on scrapbook.com.  The letters were Uneven - you had to use an uneven number of photos, layers of paper, embellishments, etc.  I used 9 layers of paper, 1 photo, I embossed in 3 places and I used Stickles in 5 places  Vanilla - you had to use the color vanilla on the layout.  I used Zing Vanilla embossing powder on the layout.  Warm- the photo had to be of warm weather or sometime when it was warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment