Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Scalloped project

I can't believe it, but it has taken me nearly a week to get this up!  This past week our challenge for the week over at Frosted Designs is to create a project with scallops on it. Here is my take.

These are photos of my husband and I playing at the park.  We went to an AWESOME new park for my niece's 6th birthday.  I used some Scenic Route papers and Bazzill shaped cardstock for the papers.  I also used a healthy dose of Black Soot Distress ink on this.  Would a layout be mine without inking on it?  Of course not.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the alphas.

Visit Frosted Designs tomorrow to see our new weekly challenge and check me out here to see my take on it.  I promise to get it posted and I am really excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment