Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Something has gone very wrong

As you may notice none of my posts have photos in them anymore.  That's because I seem to have accidentally deleted them all.  I was cleaning out some unwanted photos from my phone to make more space and I found a folder that said "Blogger photos"  I assumed this was just a folder of copies of my blogger photos so I deleted the whole darn thing.  Imagine my surprise when I looked at my blog about a week later and all my photos from the past 4 years are gone.  I kind of want to cry right now.  What really makes me mad is that I don't even know why my phone had this folder.  I've never blogged from my phone and I've never taken photos for my blog from my phone. 

I've looked and so far haven't been able to find a way to fix what I've done other than just re-uploading all of them one at a time which will take forever, but I've decided that this blog is important enough to me to at least try to get the photos back up.  It will probably take me a long time to do and I plan to start with the most recent posts and work back, but I'm going to try.  So sit tight and bear with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment