Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Change of Plan

This few weeks I've thought a lot about my blog and about if I wanted to continue blogging or if I wanted to just give up and let go of what happened to all my pictures (read the original story here).  I decided two things 1) I DO want to keep blogging, but 2) I don't want to go back and try to reload all my photos back on to the blog.  I just don't have enough time.  So I have a new plan.  I'm going to try to start blogging more new stuff along with going back through my older projects and reblogging some older stuff I've done.  Why not?

With that said I actually scrapbooked yesterday!  A friend came over for the evening and we had fun scrapbooking into the wee hours of the night.  OK...till almost 10 o'clock.  It was fun and really reminded me why I started to scrapbook and why I've always come back to it even if I take a break (long or short).  I managed to finish 4 pages last night.  Here's just one of them for now.  The other four are coming.  I've gotta spread the love out over as many posts as I can for the time being.  Anyway...I hope you enjoy it.

The photos are from Kirk's newborn photo session when he was just days old.  I sure do miss that snuggly little guy.  I used an old Basic Grey paper pack, Marakech, as well as plenty of ink, mists, and a Tim Holtz mask.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment