Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thank you

Lately I have been really busy.  What have I been busy with?  Thank you cards!  I tell you what...Having a baby sure does require a lot of Thank you cards to be made and written.  I must say I am truly amazed at the amount of gifts we have received for our little guy.  I feel so amazingly grateful for all our friends and family who have been more than generous.  Unfortunately I have not been able to make a thank you card for every single person who got us something, but I have at least sent one to everyone.  I saved the homemade ones for shower hostesses and special gifts. 

I just wanted to stop by quickly to show off a few recent ones that I made.  This first one is actually using the card sketch at Frosted Designs.
The rest were also using card sketches I just can't remember where I got them all.  I need to pay better attention to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment