Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

I actually scrapbooked!

For the first time in months I actually sat down this week and I scrapbooked!  It was amazing.  I have done quite a bit of paper crafting, but I hadn't made a scrapbook layout since probably September or October.  I just didn't feel the motivation or inspiration to do it.  I started to get some inkling of motivation so I decided for inspiration I would check out some sketches and hope to get going from there.  I went to Frosted Designs and found their current sketch challenge to be just the inspiration I was looking for.  I used mainly Pink Paisley products on this with a big helping of Tim Holtz Distress Ink and some Glimmer Mist.  I don't think I ever make a project without using at least a little bit of distress ink.  
This layout is about my husband's 32nd Birthday this year.  I cooked him a surprise meal of a bunch of his favorites and for the celebration with my family I baked him a root beer bundt cake that I thought he would really like.  All in all it was a great birthday for him.  

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Cassie!! So glad you could join us at Frosted Designs! Love the rectangular banners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, I love the shabby edges and your color scheme- very well put together. Thx so much for joining us @ FD for Sketch Along Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete