Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Nursery Decoration

I must admit I haven't done a whole lot of scrapping lately.  Life has been pretty hectic and I have had other things on my mind.  I also (apparently) haven't had blogging on my mind much either since I have been SO horrible about keeping this bad boy updated.  Well I wanted to share some of the nursery decorations I made for our little one's room.  Long before we found out that we were having a boy we decided that we were going to do an outer space/rocket ship theme in the nursery.  I was so excited about it and when I first saw October Afternoon's Rocket Age line I knew that is what I was going to use for my altered canvases.  Also I thought that their mini album kit was perfect for a name banner that later can be used as a mini album when the little guy outgrows his nursery and wants something different. 

An 8x10 altered canvas
12x12 altered canvas
8x10 altered canvas
Name banner



2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Ally's been here 12 weeks and her room STILL isn't finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are PREPARED! These look great!

    ReplyDelete