Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my absolute favorite holidays.  To start with you have a day dedicated to eating a lot of rich and delicious food.  It is like your day to have a free pass and just eat a little of everything that sounds delicious.  Next, you have a day that, at least for me, is dedicated to spending time with family and appreciating what you have.  It is always such a nice time to reflect on what I have and what I am thankful for.  There is always love, laughter and warmth.  I can't wait to spend this holiday with my son in future years and teach him about the true meaning of holidays, family.    

So I know I am a little early, but I wanted to share this Thanksgiving card that I made for Crafting Jewish Style.  I used their fabulous Rosh Hashanah line to create the card along with some spare ribbon scraps I had in my stash.  The Rosh Hashanah line is so beautiful and the colors are just so rich.  They are perfect for fall layouts, cards and other projects.   
  
I hope you all have a safe, happy and delicious Thanksgiving this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment