Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

All You Need is Love

For this week's Simple Sketches sketch I decided to break away from just doing a scrapbook page.  I offered to make a good friend of mine something to hang on her bedroom wall.  She's one of my favorite people ever so I was really excited make something awesome for her.  I used a 12x12 piece of wood that I had lying around at home for this.  I misted the wood with Glimmer Mist and then used it like a canvas.  I also used the October Mixed Media Kit from Frosted Designs.  It was a lot of fun to get and I had a great time working with it.  On top of the kit I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink, more Glimmer Mist and molding paste.


2 comments:

  1. WHY AM I JUST NOW SEEING THIS?! Thank you SO MUCH, Cassie! Sean and I absolutely love this beautiful piece of art. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, this is incredible!!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete