Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Sweet Boy

Once again this week I couldn't help myself when I saw the sketch for Simple Sketches.  It wasn't my week, but I loved this sketch so much that I got right to work on a page anyway.  These are a few of Kirk's newborn photos.  I can't believe that he's already 20 months old.  In my head he is still that sweet and squishy newborn baby.  I use Echo Park's This and That paper line for this page.  I just love that line.  Amazingly I didn't use any ink or mist on this page.  I just kept it clean and simple.  Crazy, huh?! 


3 comments:

  1. Great layout! And, again, what an adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cute! love the mix of color and B&W photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing pictures. Your take on the Simple Sketches sketch is ROCKIN'!!

    ReplyDelete