Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Space, The Final Frontier

For this week over at Simple Sketches we've got another great sketch to share with you!  It is a really fun sketch and great to play around with.  For this sketch I used some Halloween pictures from last year.  Kirk dressed as Captain Kirk.  I know, I know...Could we be any bigger dorks?  The answer?  Probably and it seems like we are getting there....Anyway, I thought Kirk was an adorable little Captain Kirk and he had his stuffed Spock and Enterprise to complete the look. 

For this page I just couldn't find any patterned papers that I liked so I just used Bazill Cardstock and doodles, misted and inked away to make the page.  I'm pretty happy with the results.  I hope you enjoy it and live long and prosper. ;)

This week's sketch:

My take on it:



No comments:

Post a Comment