Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

First Movie

A local theater around here has something really cool for new parents.  They offer baby friendly showings of movies.  At the movie they have the sound a bit lower and the lights a bit higher.  Plus everyone there has a baby so if yours fusses or you have to get up and walk the aisles to keep the little one happy no one will give you the stink eye for it.  When I was still on maternity leave Jason, Kirk and I met my friend, Katie, and her son, Brooks (who was also born in January) for the baby friendly showing of the Hunger Games.  It was a lot of fun and Kirk really was so good for the great majority of the movie. 

I can't actually remember what line of papers I used for this, but I used a lot of Black Soot Distress Ink and Thikers for the title. 




No comments:

Post a Comment