Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

First, I want to wish all the mothers and grandmothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day!  It is my first Mother's Day and I must say that being a Mother is one of the hardest and amazing things I have ever done.  It has given me a new appreciation for my mother and every other mother out there.  You are all rockstars.  I never knew I could love a person so wholly.  I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

Second I wanted to share a few cards I made.  Two are Mother's Day cards and one is a Birthday card for my dad.  I used scraps for all three of these.  Admittedly cards are not my strength.  They turn out OK, but I think my layouts and other projects are usually much stronger than my cards.  I guess I just feel too constrained by the size.  Especially since I only have envelopes big enough for 5x3 1/2 inch cards right now.  So here they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment