Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Epic Battle

While we were in Texas this past summer our nephew couldn't wait to get my husband to have a light saber battle with him.  As soon as we got back to the house he was raring to go.  Both J and I took turns fighting him and it was a great time.  I had a lot of fun making this page and even used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays, but when I showed the layout to J he said "You made a layout about a light saber battle with flowers?" Apparently I broke a rule in the guy code or something when I did that.  He also informed me that had he done it there would have been platforms, light saber beams and other masculine Star Wars things on the page.  Well good for him, but I am the scrapbooker and I scrap how I want.  If he wants a page with those things he can scrap it himself ;)  If we ever have a son the poor kid will have flowers all over his pages too.

2 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the colors in this page. Fabulous boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo FUN! I love love love the photo, the colors and all those YUMMY layers! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete