Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Exciting News

I have some really exciting news to announce.  I have been accepted on as a new design team member for the wonderful product line Crafting Jewish Style.  I admit that when I decided to leave Frosted Designs about a month ago the thought of joining another design team didn't really enter my mind.  I mean sure it was a thought for the future, but for the time being I was hoping for a break and I really wanted to do some scrapping just for me.  When I saw the design team call for Crafting Jewish Style I just couldn't resist.  It was definitely something that caught my eye and I felt like it was a great way to really challenge myself to include my religion and my heritage in my scrapping.  It is something I don't do enough. I really can't wait to get started crafting with their awesome products.  They are SO pretty and I admit it is great to have some patterned paper that is geared to Jewish scrappers.  Head on over in the coming months to see some wonderful layouts, great sketches and inspiration for both Jewish and non-Jewish scrappers alike. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Cassie!!!! Looking forward to see what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete