Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

No Patterned Paper

This week at Frosted Designs our challenge for you is to make a project using no patterned paper.  I must say this was a huge challenge for me this week.  I am a patterned paper fiend.  I do very little without patterned paper.  In fact I can much more easily get rid of cardstock than patterned paper.  So what's a PPaholic to do?  Try to make your own and alter regular cardstock so much that it starts to resmemble pattern paper.  That is what I did this week.  I started with cardstock and I inked, masked, spritzed, misted, and distressed to my heart's content and I must say that I am pretty happy with the outcome. 

5 comments:

  1. Cassie... I love your ability to be able to use bright colors together and make it look so good! Great job on all the misting! BTW... love uncle julios! Yumm!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!!! I love the misting and masking. and that pp/ribbon looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so going to try that pleated ribbon! I just love the look! gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout! I love the row of the 4 smaller photos....I'm going to have to learn to print wallet size so I can do that.

    Great job on the misting too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete