Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

3 or More Photos

This week at Frosted Designs we have another great challenge for you.  We want you to use 3 or more photos on your project this week.  I had such a good time with this project this week because it got me to actually make a layout.  I have been seriously slacking when it comes to creating actual layouts instead of cards and other projects.  It felt great to pull out my photos and create a project around a great memory.  This is a page about my trip with my husband and in-laws to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens on my birthday this past year.  It was so beautiful and also so hot and humid!  This Colorado girl prefers the dry Colorado weather over the humidity any day!

5 comments:

  1. Great layout, Cassie!! Love the yummy papers and what a great design!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO! The way you did the title looks dynamite! You did a fabby job using multiple photos too!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lo, Cassie! The colors are great and I just love all the distressing on this lo.
    Very creative the way you used all those small photos.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this. I love the great design. Gorgeous colors and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this one Cassie! Great paper choices and love the film strip of photos!

    ReplyDelete