Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Family

This week at Frosted Designs we have a great word challenge going on.  We challenge you to use the word "family" somewhere on your project.  For my project I created a layout using an old photo of my grandmother, great grandmother and great aunt.  The photo was taken sometime in the mid 1940's.  I am currently working on a few heritage layouts so future generations don't have these photos sitting in a pile without a name to go with all the faces.  I used mostly Graphic 45 papers on this layout and created the bling flourish with my irock.  

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME!
    I love the fan flowers you've made, the bling is so delicate and the dp are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Cassie!! I love everything about your LO! The photo is wonderful and you used the perfect papers to showcase it! Love the fan flower at the top!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cssie, This is an awesome heritage LO. I love it. Love your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Cassie! Graphic 45 is perfect for heritage LO! you have done a superb job! I know what you mean re: names! my mother gave me a whole heap of old photos with NO INFO what so ever!! the reason we scrap really! have a wonderful Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete