Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Shoes!

Who doesn't love shoes! I know I do.  This week at Frosted Design we are supposed to create a project that has a shoe on it in some way.  Head over to Frosted Designs and see all the great projects created by the rest of the design team.  Now I will be the first to admit that my project was a bit of a stretch, but hey...my Bombshell stamp IS wearing boots and boots are a kind of shoe.  I really just wanted an excuse to use my stamp.  Love those things.
 I used the April Little Red Scrapbook kit for this card. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree... total bombshell!!! And boots totally meet the criteria!! Love the mix of papers you used on this one... you should enter it over at Practical Scrappers, the challenge this week is Patterned paper... I think this quailifes!!! Cute card!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Cassie. The stamp is awesome and I really like te colors and PP that you have used.

    ReplyDelete