Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Stars

This week at Frosted Designs our very fun challenge is to use stars.  I LOVE the star shape and this was a great excuse for me to use them as I seem to have been neglecting them lately.  What resulted was (in my opinion) a great final layout for my wedding album.  Yup, that's right...I am finally DONE.  I have even already gone back through and re-done quite a few pages.  This time I think I am for real done.  Here it is.

 
I used Basic Grey Black Tie and Crate Paper papers on this LO.  As you have probably noticed Blue is a theme for my wedding album.  I decided that I didn't want to create an album with a wholly unified look.  I am far too random for that, but I did want to create an album that had something tying it all together so blue was the thing I chose.  Blue is my favorite color, it was one of our wedding colors (along with brown and orange). and I tend to use it on almost all of my layouts anyway.  

1 comment:

  1. I already commented over at Frosted Designs but thought i would comment here too! I am lovin' this LO! and those flowers...can we say super cool?! Congrats on getting your wedding album done!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete