Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Holidays 2012

This week's Simple Sketches sketch really pushed me out of my comfort zone.  To be honest I wasn't the biggest fan of the sketch when I first saw it.  It just wasn't really my style, but then I made this page and I absolutely love how it turned out as well as all the other design team pages that used this sketch.  Just some more proof that I need to break out of my comfort zone more often.  These are photos I took last year of Kirk for our Holiday cards.  I love how the photos turned out and can't believe how much Kirk has grown in one year.  I used the Graphic 45 12 days of Christmas line, Black Soot Distress Ink, Smooch Spritz and white Maya Mist for this page.  The alphas are Thickers with crystal Stickles over them. 

The sketch:



And my take on it:

No comments:

Post a Comment